Sandra Felsenstein, founder and director of DINKA - consultant that provides solutions for the development of SMEs and entrepreneurs - says that her job is to be "side by side" to help her clients. For those who are just beginning, the expert summarizes her main tips.
1. Study the market very well.
2. Clearly define the added value of the product to be offered.
3. Segment the market and define the target.
4. Build a good work team.
5. Carry out an economic-financial planning.
6. Create a plan to structure the work